Who May Submit
- From Fresno To Timbuktu accepts submissions from readers who want to positively impact our Fresno community.
- You do not have to have your own blog to write for us.
- From Fresno To Timbuktu does not accept any paid postings.
- Submissions may vary in length from 250 to 1000 words.
- Submissions should appeal to families travelling with children of all ages.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font and bulleted lists to improve readability.
- It is the writer’s responsibility to ensure that their submission does not violate any copywrite laws.
- Submissions must not have been published elsewhere.
- Include 3-5 large, publishing quality images. Original images are preferred. If you are not using original images, ensure that they are properly attributed. Do not insert them in the submission, but attach to the submission.
- You may include short (less than 50 word) author bio at the end. You may link to your blog.
- Author-associated affiliate links are not permitted.
- A name must be associated with the post. You do not have to use your real name; pseudonyms or nicknames are OK. However, your real name and contact information must accompany your submission.
How To Submit
- Complete submissions must be emailed to email@example.com.
- The preferred format is a link to a Google Document, or Microsoft Word. Other formats are acceptable as long as they can be accessed and republished without significant reformatting or modifications.
What To Expect After Submission
- Submissions will be reviewed by the editor or staff.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
- Posts may be edited for clarity, grammar, punctuation, and readability.
- Posts may be considered at any time, and exact publication date will be mutually agreed to by the author and From Fresno To Timbuktu.
If Your Submission Is Published
- From Fresno To Timbuktu does not offer financial compensation for contributing to the site.
- From Fresno To Timbuktu does not pay any writer expenses, except in unusual and pre-approved circumstances.
- From Fresno To Timbuktu may insert affiliate links into published submissions.
- You retain all rights to the work published at From Fresno To Timbuktu.
- Should unforseen circumstances arise, From Fresno To Timbuktu has the discretion to remove any post, at any time.
Travel, Kids, Life, and the Search for the World's Best Airline Lounge